Monday, January 5, 2009

Hi everyone!

Welcome to "The Willard Garage". We thought this title most appropriate for our renovation reality (Ben loves that show!). Some of the crazy things homeowners attempt just crack him up. Hopefully ours will go off without a hitch.


Much will be required of us, yet it seems so little compared to a lifetime of joy with these kids of ours. And speaking of, some days we wonder how in the world we went from 3 to 5. Let me tell ya... it's more than a bit challenging to keep it to a dull roar in these walls.


Anyway... here are pictures of the garage so you all can get an idea of what we're up to. I'll post pictures of the kids in another blog. (After all, the "who for" is just as important as the "why," don'tcha think?) :) Oh, I am SORELY going to miss my garage. I can't even begin to tell you how fitting the words "parting is such sweet sorrow" are. haha Then again, we are so excited about gaining a bedroom for the boys. And they can't wait to get away from their sister and have a place of their own. (She's a pistol come bed time. But that's another story.)
Ben and I want to extend our deepest thanks to all who have helped/will help in this project of love. We are mindful of the incredible blessings that have already come through our door just to get the ball rolling! Please join us for the ride!

Fondly... Alicia

















No comments:

Post a Comment